Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Take out the trash: summer empties 2014


Good morning beauties!
It's time to take out the trash and for the first time I will do it here. I did honestly feel extremely silly while cleaning empty products with a wet cloth to have them at least half decent to show them to you here on the blog, but I reading this type of posts and thought of sharing my views on products that I liked enough (or not at all) to finish. So here we go, welcome to my trash bin!

Hair and Body:

  • L'Oréal Elvive Color-Vive Instant Miracle: this guy is my conditioner of choice, leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing, while protecting my hair color. Already repurchased!
  • Wella Brilliance Treatment for thick colored hair: a professional hair mask that does its job, this was my third tub, but I moved on to try new masks now, mainly for the cost and difficulty in ordering it exclusively online. 
  • Etos Dark Clay Scrub: my absolute favorite, this fine scrub is mixed with clay and oils to help purify and nourish the skin while exfoliating. I bought one of these for my mom and will definitely repurchase once I finish the other ones I have lying around. 
Skin care:
  • Anatomicals Mattifying face mask: this sachet was a sample I received in the August Beauty Box and definitely enjoyed using, but I prefer clay masks that really deep cleanse the pores. Will not purchase the full size.
  • Formula 10.0.6 Down to the pore blackhead banishing pore strips: with tea tree oil and kaolin, they do their job and are reasonably priced, will repurchase asap.
  • L'Oréal Skin Perfection Correcting Serum: a good daytime serum that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I didn't really see an improvement in the skin's uniformity however. I am testing some other serums now so won't repurchase immediately.
  • L'Oréal Youth Code Night Cream: I loved the gel texture and the smell, it is still my favorite night cream. Will repurchase.
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil: my go-to evening serum, I reviewed it here. Already have a back up in use.
  • Sephora Blemish-fighting roll-on gel: a salicylic acid based spot treatment, didn't do miracles for me. Will not repurchase.
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo: I finished a couple of these samples that I had lying around and saw such good results with blemishes healing faster and leaving less scars, I ordered the full size of the new formula and can't wait to start using it.
Makeup:
  • E.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer: I finished two of these recently and already have two more in stock. This primer works wonders at keeping my eyeshadow from creasing and for 1€ you can't really go wrong!
  • Kiko Smoky Look eyeshadow: this is not finished but I've been so disappointed that it dried already in only 1 month that I had it. Sigh. Definitely not repurchasing it.
So that's all my trash accumulated over the past few months. Let me know if you enjoy this type of post in the comments below! If so, I'll keep and extra bin and tell you my thoughts on the next things I finish.
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar